Writing & Responding to Customers’ Enquiries, Feedback and Complaint
Before Funding: $595.00
It is vital to respond to customer inquiries is to prevent negative reviews and feedback. Even just a few bad reviews, whether about your service, response time, or the products being inquired about, can make or break a business.
It’s well known that a single dissatisfied customer usually tells from 5-15 other people about their dissatisfaction. Losing many customers because of dissatisfaction can result in thousands of potential customers getting a negative earful about your business. Clearly, few companies can afford this.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- provide a basic understanding of modern writing to reply to public more effectively and professionally
- recognise and avoid standard, words and phrases, that will project little feeling or sincerity
- be mindful about the tone in writing, and use a suitable tone for the context
- Use the seven principles of effective writing when responding to customers
- Improve their writing styles so as to project a positive service image
- Creating words that show concern, understanding & firmness when writing letter and email to
- Review important skills relating to grammar and composition
- Practice writing requests, queries to the customers through email
- Receiving and managing a complaint
- Understanding customers’ needs and expectation when replying to complaints
- Bad Writing Is Bad For Corporate Image
- The Instructional Writing Style: Style & Format
- Principles of writing expectations when Replying to customers
- Managing Grammar & Choice of Words
- Guidelines for defusing the situations and offering solutions
- Writing challenging reply of refusals
1- day (0900 – 1700)
S$495 (Fee exclusive of 7% GST)
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
3. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 2 days prior to course commencement.
Dates: 2 August, 10 October