Financial Management for Non-finance Manager
Before Funding: $0.00
Revenue or expense budgets and financial statements are primary tools by which an organization determines, measures, and reports its financial performance. Many managers in non-financial positions are familiar with budgets, but less familiar with financial statements and their relationship to budgets.
This workshop will help you increase your understanding of these tools and build an appreciation for the financial impact of your business decisions
It is intended that the workshop will be an interactive one in which there will be a balance struck between ‘lectures’ and group discussions/practical exercises by the workshop participants.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:-
- Comprehend the nature and purpose of Accounting & Finance
- Learn the ways economic events are measured, recorded reported and proper project selection
- Analyse financial statements with a view to improve the organisation’s performance.
- Develop skills in determining and analysing cost for pricing and other short term decisions.
- Appreciate the usefulness and limitations of financial information in decision-naking
- Skills in contributing positively towards making effective investment decisions