Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
Before Funding: $695.00
Critical thinking and problem solving is a process that helps people to get out of their box, their comfort zone, so they can discover those new ideas which will help to transform their organization. As new ideas do not come from one person but usually a team of people, it will be important for the team to discuss these ideas together in a proper manner. Therefore an agreement on how to analyse problems will have been established.
People need to have an environment that allows for critical thinking to flourish where any idea is open for discussion and any problem open for a solution. Employees need to have a feeling that problems can discussed without punishment.
This workshop will help participants to know what the process of critical thinking and decision making is and how they look
Thinking logically about a situation and course of action
- know what critical thinking and creative thinking skills are
- Learn and acquire essential critical thinking techniques and frameworks
- Build, analyse and present arguments to present a logical and compelling
- Avoid common thinking inefficiencies and flaws.
- Learn and apply practical breakthrough critical thinking skills to clearly reason through information to remove barriers
- Develop the best solutions for problems and make an effective decision
- Critical thinking: defining issues and causes
- Barrier to thinking
- PRISM Model
- Process and strategies for critical thinking
- Developing logical arguments and thinking differently for different results
- 3 stages of creative problem-solving
- How to apply 8 Disciplines of Problem-solving
- Creating a thinking culture
2- days from 0900 – 1700
S$695 (Fee exclusive of 7% GST)
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For a government-funded system, 20% of the total course fee before funding will be set.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, 30% of the full course fee will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded courses, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
3. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 2 days prior to course commencement.
Dates: 2-3 August 2023, 6-7 November 2023