Creating Excel for Productivity & Efficiency (Basic)
Before Funding: $395.00
The Basic (1day) Creative Excel for productivity & efficiency Workshop is a hands-on practical training where participants will learn powerful Excel Basic .
Other than great flexibility, MS Excel also provide its users many benefits including;
- Layout your data. …
- Easy to reformat and rearrange data. …
- Process data and analyse with graphs and charts. …
- Identify and analyse trends and patterns in large amounts of data.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel 2016 environment
- Summarize information quickly using excel pivot tables, and generate Summarized Management Reports Quickly & Easily
- Use the Correct Type of Chart in Excel 2016 to Create Meaningful & Insightful Information
- Use Excel Tips & Tricks.
- How to use Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Slicer
- How to use INDEX, HLOOKUP, MATCH
- Be able to create and use the New Charts in Excel 2016 like the Pareto chart to display the 80-20 principle in action
- How to use Named Cell, Named Range in complex Excel formula
- Analyze data using Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Insert graphic objects to enhance your Excel sheets.
- Perform Lookup easily with Vlookup & HLookup Functions in Excel 2016
- What is an Excel & Importance of Excel
- Use of Ctrl, Shift, Tab and other function Keys
- Cut, Copy, Paste / Paste Special, Undo & Redo
- Protecting Workbook / Worksheet
- Vlookup, Concatenate
- Formatting Chart Styles
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Handling dynamic data
2- days from 0900 – 1700
S$395 (Fee exclusive of 7% GST)
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For a government-funded system, 20% of the total course fee before funding will be set.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, 30% of the full course fee will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded courses, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
3. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 2 days prior to course commencement.
Dates: 16-17 November 2022