Connecting The Digital World of Opportunities
Before Funding: $695.00
As the digital marketing landscape continues to grow at a rapid pace, organisations are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age.
In this digital age, learning how to grow your brand presence by integrating your online and offline channels.
You can develop a multi-channel integrated marketing communication campaign that covers the study of digital strategy through the strategic use of content creation, social media marketing and campaign management to effectively roll out a streamlined and coherent communication strategy.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
- Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company
- Practice SEO, SEM, conversion optimization, email marketing
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with digital marketing strategy
- Introduction to digital marketing
- E-Commerce and Lifecycle Marketing
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Customer Acquisition Channels
- Understanding Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing
- Creating Marketing Strategies
- Understanding Google Analytics: Reporting and Tracking\
- Google Analytics – Goal Conversion and Segmentation
- Practical Live Project
2- day (0900 – 1700)
S$895 (Fee exclusive of 7% GST)
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
3. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 2 days prior to course commencement.
Dates: 12-13 September